Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Post :)

After hours and hours of picking my pretty background, figuring out gadgets, and adding information, I am finally satisfied with my blog "The Purple Pen." Except one thing. I still don't know how to change the font and color of the gadget text. I've been trying and it's like it won't save or something. I want to add like a catchy subtitle. But oh well. I really don't feel like messing with it anymore.
I have to give my mom credit. She was making a blog called "Mullet Memories" while I was making mine. You can check her out at, http://mulletkelly.blogspot.com.
Anyway, she came up with "The Purple Pen." I wanted something with purple in it. First it was "purple palace" then "purple passion" but she came up with the genius idea of "The Purple Pen." She said I could add a subtitle such as "The Purple Pen.....pages of my life." I really liked that idea, but instead of that I want to do, "The Purple Pen....every moment, a new memory." >but I just can't figure out how to do the subtitle thingy. Ok, well I am really excited about this blog. Now my mom just needs to finish her blog, that way we can blog together. Well, gonna figure out how to do the subtitle thing, so if I figure it out, I will post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment