Thursday, February 3, 2011

Never Thought I Would Ever Say This

I want school.... I miss all my friends. All of these days off of school, we are just cooped up in the house anyway because of the icy roads... and I have been bored everyday that we've had off. And then at the end of the year we have to make up the days. Ridiculous! >if you ask me.
I would rather go to school. So, it's torcher being cooped up in the house, and then at the end of the year, more torcher from teachers and homework. Not fair....!
So pretty much they just add an extra 4 days of torcher during the summer. grrrr...
Love the snow,,, hate the ice. And out of all the days off school, I haven't even gone outside to enjoy anything. It's too cold for me... coming from the girl that sleeps with 2 fans going every night. Most people were complaining during the power outages about being too cold, yeah, not me. I was too hot. When we had the first outage, I was still sleeping, and I woke up from being too hot because both my fans were OFF! ugh... I thought days that we have off school are always supposed to be fun. Guess not. Well, as you can see, I got the "...every moment, a new memory" is up on my blog.. finally got it.... not the way I want it.. but it will have to do for now. I feel foolish because right at the moment, I have no friends, but oh well. All these posts arefor my future followers. I'd rather start blogging now.. also because I'm excited to have a blog. My mom kept asking me over and over, "What is your blog going to be about? Scrapbooking? Your life?" I decided I would just go with everything... from school to scrapbooking to friends to family to EVERYTHING. I have seen a bunch of really cool names on Blogspot. Pretty catchy ones. All the URLs that I wanted were already taken and it really bummed me out... because I really don't like "megspurplepen" but it will have to do for now. Anyway, I can't wait for the ice to melt, for school to start, and for me to figure out everything there is to know about this blog... starting.... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment